How to consume spinach safely and get the most benefits?
Spinach is a green leafy vegetable that Thai people are familiar with. Spinach is not just an ingredient that can create many dishes. But it also comes with a variety of nutrients. Including dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. A number of studies have shown that this green leafy vegetable has all-round health benefits.
The following tips may help you safely and get the most out of this nutritious green leafy vegetable.
- Eating raw, uncooked spinach may help increase your intake of lutein. Because this substance will gradually lose when heated UFABET
- Eating spinach along with good fats like avocado and marine fish may help the body absorb more antioxidants and certain vitamins. Because some nutrients are soluble in fat only.
- Eating cooked spinach may increase your intake of vitamin A.
- If eaten cooked Shouldn’t be overcooked. because it may lose some nutrients
- High in calcium, oxalates and other minerals. People at risk of kidney stones should limit their intake of spinach. because it may increase the risk of such diseases
- Rich in vitamin K1, this vitamin has properties that help in blood clotting. Which is beneficial to the body in many ways. But vitamin K 1 may affect those who Use anticoagulants (Blood Thinner) if taking drugs in this group Talk to your doctor about the types and amounts of food you can safely eat.
Most people are safe when taking spinach in reasonable amounts. But for good health and complete nutrition. You should eat other nutritious foods in conjunction with exercise, get enough rest.